Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
PANEER DHANIA KORMA – (Serves – 4)
400 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into ½ inch cubes
½ medium bunch fresh coriander leaves (dhania), finely chopped
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup yogurt
1 tablespoon refined flour (maida)
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
Salt to taste
4-5 black peppercorns
2-3 green cardamoms
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Take yogurt in a bowl. Add flour, turmeric powder, dried mango powder, garam masala powder, green chillies, salt and whisk. Add ¼ cup water and whisk well.
3. Add cloves, peppercorns, green cardamoms and bay leaf to hot oil and sauté for 30 seconds or till fragrant.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add yogurt mixture, mix, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add cottage cheese cubes, mix, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Switch off heat, add coriander leaves and mix well.
6. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :