BUTTERFLY – THE SHORT FILM – BY THI LIMA | DESIGN, 3D & ANIMATION

1402
COMPLETE PROJECT INFO AT:
www.thilima.com.br
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thi-Lima-Design-3D-Animation/213840495309961
https://www.facebook.com/thilima3d

This is a FULL 3D ANIMATION
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, MODELING, SHADING, TEXTURE, LIGHTING, RENDERING, POST PROCESS, VISUAL EFFECTS, MUSIC PRODUCTION
***BY THIAGO LIMA***

INFORMAÇÕES SOBRE O CURSO 3D – BUTTERFLY

THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE
When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some butterfly in a nice way, the method consist in draw just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly.

This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now.

I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think “outside the box”.

95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models.

Likes: 1402

Viewed: 91523

(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *