• 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 small shallot, finely chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 (1-pound) fresh, or frozen and thawed, tuna steak
• Olive spray oil
• 1 1/2 pound small new potatoes, boiled or steamed until tender and cooled
• 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and boiled or steamed until tender and cooled
• 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 cup pitted Niçoise olives
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and cut into wedges
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, tarragon, mustard, shallot, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil to make a vinaigrette. Put tuna into a wide, shallow dish, and drizzle all over with 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining vinaigrette.
Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Arrange tuna on the grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until tuna reaches desired doneness. Transfer to a plate. When cool enough to handle, flake into large pieces. Arrange tuna, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives, onion and egg on a large platter and serve with reserved vinaigrette on the side to spoon over the top.
Share your creations with us with #GoodThings365
About Whole Foods Market 365:
Whole Foods Market 365™ is changing the grocery shopping experience. Committed to making healthy living easy, 365 provides simple, affordable and convenient everyday shopping to neighborhoods nationwide without sacrificing the quality standards and dedication to food transparency that Whole Foods Market pioneered. Whole Foods Market 365 features a thoughtful product selection curated for convenience, including the 365 Everyday Value® brand customers know and love, alongside other high-quality brands and new offerings from innovative supplier partners.
Connect with us!
Visit the Whole Foods Market 365 WEBSITE:
Like 365 by Whole Foods Market on FACEBOOK:
Follow 365 by Whole Foods Market on TWITTER:
Follow 365 by Whole Foods Market on INSTAGRAM: