Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
30 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
75 grams cocoa butter
25 grams milk powder
75 grams powdered sugar
1. Melt the cocoa butter on a double boiler. Add milk powder and stir till mixed.
2. Add powdered sugar, switch off heat and keep stirring till well combined.
3. Add cocoa powder and mix well till smooth.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into plastic/silicon moulds and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Demould, cut into pieces and serve.
Click to Subscribe:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :