Fubiz Media is one of the largest online magazines in France that delivers a vision and perspective on the latest news about Creativity, Inspiration and Pop Culture.
For the launch of the new website, we decide to propose a real “Fubiz Creativity Room”. Making Fubiz, a physical place where the art hosts. We divide the references and projects in the colour sections : Green is for Graphic, Pink is Photography, Yellow is Design, Red is Pop Culture, Blue is Video, Violet is Technology.
Client : Fubiz Media
Creative & Art Direction : Six & Five http://www.sixnfive.com
Motion : 2Factory http://2factory.com
Soundtrack : 20syl – Back & Forth https://soundcloud.com/20syl
List of used items from real content of Fubiz Media :
– Yellow: Colourful Three Sided Shelves , Float in the Air Staircase
– Pink : Architecture and Kids Playgrounds Illustrations , Valet Stand Inspired by Italian Architecture , Wooden Lego Bricks, Cityscapes in Bricks Photography , Layers of Glass on Objects , Digital Patterned Design
– Violet : Wearable Concrete Jewelry , Polygonal Neon Lights, Dominik Eulberg “Die blaue Sekunde” Aether Cone Soundspeaker , Fun House by Marco Ripa , Neon Light by Minimalux , Apple Watch Ad, Tribute to Nike Air Max 1
– Green : The Present Clock, Ginkgo Acoustic Panels
– Red : Perspective Form Fluids, Room Collection Furniture System Hanger Set by Manuel Gomez Tamayo Contrepoids by Pool , Daft Punk – Lose Yourself To Dance
– Blue :
Pantone Christmas Balls
, Sequence + Materials representation